Tuesday, June 8, 2010

spudnik

Alas, my three month residency at Spudnik Press has ended, but this Thursday the 10th, my work from the residency will be on display. It'll be a collection of silkscreen prints and the two books I made during the residency. I may figure out how to project some animated loops in the darkroom, no promises. There will be a great panel beforehand featuring past Spudnik Press Artists-In-Residence, including the brilliant Onsmith and Paul Nudd!
All the official info is here

The Local Residency
Panel Discussion with Paul Nudd, Onsmith, Dutes Miller, Stan Shellabarger, and Jeremy Lundquist

Featuring new work by Lilli Carré

June 10, 2010, 6-7:30pm, Free

Spudnik Press
1821 W Hubbard, Suite 308
Chicago IL 60622

2 comments:

  1. I love her moving drawings. The animations are very good and the style of the dash gives me much pleasure.

    ReplyDelete