Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm Happy, and I'm Singing

Tonight in Logan Square is the opening for the exhibition I'm Happy, and I'm Singing. I'll be showing my animation Bleedin' Heart along with different configurations of the animation frames on the walls. The space and all the work together is really fun! Info below:

I'm Happy, and I'm Singing
Comfort Station
2579 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago

Félicia Atkinson
Daniel Bruttig
Lilli Carré
Alexander Stewart

Curated by Michael Green

July 23-26, 2011
Opening: Saturday, July 23rd at 5:30pm

Performances: Sunday, July 24th at 2pm
by Mike Weis, Scott Tuma, Matt Clark and Felicia Atkinson

Screening: Monday, July 25th at 8:30pm
Sing it Out Loud: Experimental Animations by Jodie Mack

http://www.comfortstationlogansquare.com/2011/07/im-happy-and-im-singing-opens-july-23.html

No comments:

Post a Comment