Friday, August 12, 2011

huck skateboard!?!

There are few things better than coming home from a long trip to find a package at your door that contains a skateboard with your own illustration on it! Penguin recently made limited edition skateboards sporting some of their book covers, including the cover I illustrated for The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Here's a more official photo of some of them below. I'm off to get some wheels for this and make myself some new scars, or at least sit on it and roll down someone's driveway over and over.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's so fun. Still love that cover and now you can take it out for some shredding! If only they did that for all their books i might have my own skateboard too==thanks also for inspiring me to read Huck again,wouldn't have done so w/o your cover.

    ReplyDelete