Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Desert Island and BCGF


This Thursday Nov. 8, I have an opening of original works on paper and a Heads or Tails book signing at the wonderful Desert Island in Brooklyn!

Then Saturday the 10th is the Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Festival. I've heard such good things about this fest and this will be my first time there. I will have a table there and will be selling Heads or Tails, screenprints, and other books including a couple of the pop-up ones. Come visit me!

There will also be two Eyeworks animation screenings of a program we put together for BCGF, comprised of works selected from this year's Eyeworks Festival. It will be the same program both Saturday and Sunday nights, playing at the Spectacle Theater in Williamsburg at 7:30pm. Not to be missed! More info is here.


1 comment: