Sunday, November 25, 2012

original work available at Desert Island




All the pieces from my show Lips and Crumbs (such as the few shown here) are available for sale at Desert Island in Brooklyn! There are ten 8x10" works and 2 larger pieces, all framed. Also available is an editioned print of an excerpt from one of my comics in Heads or Tails. The image can be seen below, of this fellow getting a book sunburn. These are 11x14", signed, and printed on nice thick paper in a very limited edition of 10. To purchase or with inquiries, get in touch with Desert Island!


4 comments:

  1. I purchased a print of Day's Work earlier this week.. I can not wait to receive it! Congrats on the show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so nice, thanks very much and I hope you enjoy the print!

      Delete